This article will show you our top 5 best dehumidifier for bedroom for those in need of one. We advise you take your time to read the review of each unit provided here to know them and to able to pick the best for your room.
The bedroom is known for the night sleep and so should be a comfortable place all the time. Many people have sleepless night which is not linked with health issues but rather linked with uncomfortable bedroom. During the summer, one of the major reasons why you may not sleep deeply instead having interval of sleep, can be linked to cold environment.
Consequently, too cold bedroom will never let you sleep well as you will be feeling cold sensation. Cold not linked to health problem usually occurs due to excessive indoor humidity. And it has been concluded by health expert that too high humidity is generally not good for health and also so should be controlled. Furthermore, living in a bedroom with excess moisture presence will also contribute to mold and mildew growth. All of these things are irritating to the eyes and also causes bacterial infections.
The message here now is that you need to eliminate the unwanted wetness if you want your room to be the ideal place it uses to be before the summer and also to prevent allergies situation. However, one of the ways to get moisture out of your home is by using a dehumidifier system. This device is specifically designed for condensation withdrawal. It does come in different types and model. Some features needs to be considered if you think of choosing the best dehumidifier for bedroom moisture removal which you can learn more here.
In this view, to make shopping especially relevant for the newbie’s who know nothing about a dehumidifier for bedrooms, therefore have selected and reviewed some of the best unit to consider for your bedroom use.
Top 5 Best Dehumidifier for Bedroom Reviews
1. Energy Star 70-Pint Dehumidifier
This unit from the Honeywell Company is one energy star dehumidifier you can rely if you don’t want your monthly tariff to double up as you run a dehumidifier system. It comes with digital humidity control. Also, this features senses if there is presence of excess humidity in your room and automatically activates dehumidification mode.
In addition, this unit can run for a whole day while removing up to 70 pints of water from the air.
Finally, with users friendly and safety features, you will enjoy the Energy start dehumidifier for your bedroom need.
- Removing water tank featuring handle for convenient carriage.
- Auto restart feature after power outage.
- Dehumidifies up 70 pint moisture daily.
- two fan speeds ( high and low)
- Can work in low temperature settings down to 41 degree Fahrenheit.
- LED display that shows humidity level, room temperature and timer settings.
- Auto shut off safety features for full tank.
- Continuous drain option available but hose not included ( can be purchased independently)
- Feature a washable air filter that removes dust from bedroom air.
- It is very expensive for those with low budget.
- May occupy more space in smaller rooms.
2. Premium Dehumidifier Designed to Eliminate Excess Moisture from Closets, Bathrooms, Boats etc.
This one is another good recommendation for those looking for dehumidifier that can serve multi-places collection of moist air. Not only will you use it for bedroom. You can use the unit for closet, bathroom, kitchens, boats and other smaller spaces.
The small and portable structure won’t be a load as you take it from one place to another. Most competitive units can’t afford the kind of quietness the premium dehumidifier provides.
Even at a lower priced, it still come with relevant features find in highly priced unit which you can find below.
- Advanced moisture control that extracts up to 10oz in 24hrs.
- Easy touch button operation.
- Quiet operation ideal for baby room or nursery beds.
- Automatic features shut down the unit when water tank level is at its peak or overheat.
- Comes with a transparent tank where you can view condensation level for empty.
- Features a removable tank.
- Energy efficient.
- Not ideal for larger bedrooms or spaces.
3. Eva-dry Edv-1100 Electric Petite Dehumidifier
Here comes one of the smallest dehumidifier that is ideal for small space collection of dampness. This unit doesn’t work with a compressor rather a Peltier Technology. You will like the working operation of the Eva-dry Edv-1100 that uses electric power as a means to function but doesn’t consume much energy like competitive brands.
- Perfect for spaces up to1, 100 square feet.
- It equipped with whisper technology that discourages noise creation.
- It comes with a renewable reservoir.
- Pay lesser monthly tariff bills running an electric dehumidifier that consumes less energy.
- Turns off when tank level is filled.
- Water full indicator light.
- Good price tag.
- Not a good recommendation for bigger space moisture withdrawal. However, it may take a longer time to remove moisture from such larger area.
- It doesn’t work well in low temperature environment.
4. 1byone 400ML Powerful Thermo-electric Dehumidifier
This 1byone won’t disappoint you if you are living in a small room apartment and still want to remove the uncomfortable dampness and mugginess. While most dehumidifier its types runs with compressor, this unit is designed to function with Peltier Technology. Most dehumidifier users don’t know the function of a Peltier Technology. It makes the unit not to create noise as it runs because it has no moving part. This is what you will enjoy in this particular unit if you decide to consider it for your bedroom.
- Small size; means light weight.
- Perfect choice for rooms up to 883 cubic feet.
- Comes installed with a detachable water tank.
- Low maintenance as it provides easy access to tank removal and cleaning.
- Indicator turns on once tank capacity is reached and shut off by itself.
- Ideal for car dehumidification.
- Not expensive to afford.
- Only efficient in small apartment use.
5. Ivation 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier – Large-Capacity For Spaces Up To 4,500 Sq Ft
This one is our ideal recommended unit for larger bedroom/space air wetness reduction. You can confidently use it to dehumidify space measuring up to 4,500 square feet and you will get result within some minutes of running the Ivation unit.
The large space capacity unit comes to you with high powered efficiency to remove up to 70 pint of water from the air while consuming little energy as energy star rated device. Investing on this energy star unit means you will enjoy whole lots of modern features you may not see in most common units. Easy mobility and safeties is engineered into this model of Ivation dehumidifier that we advise anyone not to miss.
- It dehumidifies large area of approximately 4,500 square ft.
- High humidity capacity extraction up to seventy (70) pint a day.
- Programmable humidistat for accurate humidity level need in your bedroom.
- Comes with 1.3 gallon reservoir.
- Bright LED display that shows all your settings from humidity level, fan speed down to timer settings.
- Feature auto defrost and restart function.
- Meets Energy Star Rating.
- Easy operation and low maintenance cost.
- Caster wheels for easy transporting.
The only drawback that may discourage you is the high priced tag associated with the unit.
To wrap this review of this Ivation 70 Pint dehumidifier, we say it is the only unit that is equipped with auto-defrost features among the dehumidifier listed here. This is an important feature to consider when shopping for a dehumidifier.
So far, we have reviewed some best dehumidifiers for bedroom that are efficient for removing humidity you don’t want in your room. We hope through the various product reviews, you will able discover the best unit for the price and humidity extraction.
Read Related Post